The Ammunition Counter allows the user to keep track of fired rounds. It is designed to work with Standard Armament or Nobles feed chutes using 7.62mm NATO ammunition with M13 links. The system can connect anywhere along the feed chute. This system uses touchless optical sensors and is able to count in both directions, minimizing miscounts in high vibration environments.
- O-ring sealed aluminum housing is suitable for harsh environments from -40˚C to 85˚C
- Field serviceable battery powers unit up to 5 yrs
- Programmable total and trip counters
- Temporary “load” counter can be used to count while loading and unloading magazine
- Integrated seven digit display includes an NVG compatible backlight
- Display easily rotates 180˚ for ease of viewing on either side