The Dillon Aero Mission Configurable Aircraft System (MCAS-UH) offers numerous configurations allowing for any combination of both Fixed Forward, outboard weapons/storage locations, and internally mounted Crew-Served Weapons without any aircraft modifications. Both internal and external weapons stations can be mounted on the cross-cabin floor plate system, which swings out of the way when not in use. Two 3,000- or 4,000-round magazines may be accommodated with the M134D gun systems.
- Internally mounted Crew-Served options
- Kick-out mount supports any two of the M134D, M240/MAG58, PKM, or M60
- Both Crew Served options may retract/fold/swing back into the cabin, allowing closure of cabin doors
- Externally mounted Fixed Forward options
- Outboard stations (14” NATO bomb rack on each side)
- Fixed Forward Hard Back M134D Weapon System
- Rocket pod (7-, 12- or 19-tube)
- Total outboard station capacity of 800 pounds
- Outboard station arms may fold upwards, reducing overall aircraft footprint for storage or transport
- Compatible with dual M134D Miniguns, dual M260 rocket pods, dual .50 caliber pods, or a combination of guns
The Dillon Aero MCAS-UH is currently in service with the U.S. and foreign militaries, as well as in government service branches.